名词:agriculturist 副词:agriculturally 形容词:agricultural
n [U] science or practice of cultivating the land and rearing animals; farming 农学; 农业.
[Date: 1400-1500; Language: French;Origin:Latin agricultura, from ager 'field' + cultura 'use of land for crops']
the practice or science of farming
More than 75% of the land is used for agriculture.
1. With the development of modern agriculture and industry, more and more waste is produced. 随着现代工农业的发展, 产生出越来越多的废物.
2. We are determined to realize the mechanization in agriculture. 我们决心实现农业机械化。
3. This has made it necessary for agriculture and industry to develop very quickly. 这就使得工农业必须飞速发展.
4. This has made it necessary for agriculture and industry to develop very quickly. 这就使得工农业必须飞速发展.
5. Up to now, historians have assumed that calendars came into being with the advent of agriculture, 历史学家迄今认为日历是随农业的问世而出现的，
6. In order to meet the needs of agriculture we must produce more tractors. 为了适应农业的需求，我们必须生产更多的拖拉机。