1. They had a single aim, a solitary goal-the top! 他们有一个目的, 唯一的目标就是登上顶峰.
2. They had a single aim, a solitary goal----the top! 他们只有一个目标，唯一的目标 -- 顶峰！
3. Their aim is understandable. 他们的目标是可以理解的。
4. The serious investor needs a proper ´portfolio´----a well-planned selection of investments, with a definite structure and a clear aim. 认真的投资者需要一份正规的投资组合表 -- 一种计划很周密的投资选择，包括你的投资结构和明确的目标。
5. The aim was to look like street people and to observe what difference that made in the way other people responded to us — whether the appearance of poverty would invite prejudice on us. 我们的目的是为了让自己看上去像漂泊街头的人，以观察别人对我们会有何不同反应——贫穷的外表是否会招致对我们的歧视。
6. The study's ultimate aim, he says, is to "weaken conventional notions of race" that cause racial prejudice. 他说研究的最终目的是"削弱"造成种族偏见的"传统的种族观念"。
7. Aim carefully before shooting. 仔细瞄准后再射击.
8. After my three classes each day, I walked without aim around the grounds like a lost soul. I had no place to go. 每天上完三堂课后，我就像一个没有归宿的幽灵一样在校园里游荡。我无处可去。
9. Another Disney spokesman said earlier that the aim of the theme park is to provide a basically American experience for those who seek it. 迪斯尼的另一位发言人早些时候说主题公园的目的就是为那些追求美式生活的人带来基本上是美国式的体验。
10. Slowly he raised the bow, pulled back the cord, and after taking careful aim, let the arrow fly. 他慢慢地端起弓,绷紧弦,仔细瞄准以后, 把箭射出去了.