very good, especially in an unexpected way
He's an amazing player to watch.
an amazing bargain
so surprising you can hardly believe it
It's amazing how often you see drivers using mobile phones.
These shoes were amazingly cheap.
1. He made an amazing revival after the operation. 他手术后令人惊异地迅速恢复过来。
2. According to WHO, this international effort has produced two critical developments: first, there is an amazing level of world-wide focus, using world scientists and international sharing of human and economic resources to fight AIDS. 世界卫生组织认为，这种国际努力已经产生了两个重要成果：第一，由于动员了全球的科学家以及动用了各国的人力和财力与艾滋病作斗争，全球对艾滋病的关注达到了惊人的程度。
3. An amazing fact: Dolly has no biological father. 一个有趣的事实是：多莉没有生物学意义上的父亲。
4. Amazing results from unpublished work were revealed — and the beginning of agreement could be perceived. 一些未曾公开发表的令人惊讶的结果被公之于众--双方的趋同已初见端倪。
5. She also keeps books and other publications around so customers can read them while waiting for their appointments. It's amazing how many people she has educated on the job. 她还在店里放着一些书籍和其他出版物，供顾客等候时阅读。她在干工作的同时使许许多多人受到了教育，这一点着实让人赞叹。
6. So, last Monday I looked through album-sized books of pictures mostly of young men — an amazing number of them actually children. 于是，上周一我翻看了数本大大小小的照片簿，多数是年轻人的--令人惊讶的是其中有相当一部分实际上还是孩子。
7. On May Day the factory was decorated in amazing colours. 五一节那天工厂装饰得五彩缤纷。