动词过去式:annoyed 过去分词:annoyed 现在分词:annoying 第三人称单数:annoys
1 cause slight anger to (sb); irritate 使（某人）不悦; 惹恼
*His constant sniffing annoys me. 他不停地抽鼻子使我心烦.
* It annoys me when people forget to say thank you. 遇到有人忘记道谢的时候, 我就不痛快.
* I was annoyed by his insensitive remarks. 我听了他那些没分寸的话, 心里很不痛快.
2 cause trouble or discomfort to (sb); harass 打搅, 骚扰（某人）
*Stop annoying your mother. 别再烦你母亲了.
* The mosquitoes annoyed me so much I couldn't sleep. 蚊 子搅得我无法入睡.
1200-1300; Language: Old French;Origin:
enuier, from Latin
inodiare, from odium; ODIOUS
to make someone feel slightly angry and unhappy about something
= irritate What annoyed him most was that he had received no apology. It really annoys me when I see people dropping litter. She annoyed him with her stupid questions.
1. Burglar alarms going off at any time of the day or night serve only to annoy passers-by and actually assist burglars to burgle. 防盗警报器在白天和黑夜的任何时候都会响起来，它的作用只是骚扰过路行人，而实际上却帮助窃贼入室行窃。
2. Your persisten attempts to annoy me. 你坚持要惹我生气的企图.