adj [usu attrib 通常作定语]
1 happening every year 每年的; 年度的; 一年一次的
*annual event, meeting, report, show, visit 一年一次的大事, 会议, 报告, 演出, 访问.
2 calculated for the year 按年度计算的
*an annual income, production, rainfall, subscription 年收入, 产量, 雨量, （预订）费.
3 lasting for one year 持续一年的
*the annual course of the sun 太阳在一年期间的运行.
1 plant that lives for one year or season 一年生植物; 一季生植物.
2 book or periodical that is published once a year, having the same title each time but different contents 年鉴; 年刊; 年报.
1. BellSouth Corporation, with operations in four wireless markets, estimates its annual revenue per average customer at about $2,000 as compared to $860 in the United States. 在四个无线电话市场有营运点的贝尔南方电话公司估计它的年收入约为平均每个客户2,000美元，与之相比，在美国国内的收入是860美元。
2. They make an annual pilgrimage to Mecca. 他们每年都去麦加朝圣。
3. The annual drug bill of the Health Services is mounting to astronomical figures. 卫生部门的年度药费快达到天文数字
4. They make an annual pilgrimage to Mecca. 他们每年都去麦加朝圣。
5. This modern faith in medicines is proved by the fact that the annual drug bill of the Health Services is mounting to astronomical figures and shows no signs at present of ceasing to rise. 卫生部门的处度药费上升到了天文数字，并且目前尚无停止上升的迹象，这个事实证实了现代人对药物的依赖。
6. The annual flooding is caused by the melting snows on the high Ethiopian plateau, from where the Nile originates. 尼罗河发源于埃塞俄比亚高原，那里融化的冰雪致使河水年年泛滥。
7. She made her plan for her annual summer hegira to the Miami beach. 她计划到迈阿密海滩去度过一年一度的暑假。
8. She made her plan for her annual summer hegira to the Miami beach. 她计划到迈阿密海滩去度过一年一度的暑假。
9. She runs a retail company with shops in nine cities (16 more are planned), and her products are carried by 25,000 retailers. Annual retail sales are in the $100 million range — all as a result of that fateful, disappointing trip to New York. 她办了一家零售公司，在9个城市拥有分店（另有16家商店正在筹划之中），有25,000名零售商销售她的产品，年均零售额在1亿元左右——所有这些都是那次令人失望的纽约命运之旅的结果。
10. It had been purchased by a local authority so that an enormous pie could be baked for an annual fair. 某地方当局买下它用来焙制一个巨大的馅饼为一年一度交易会助兴。