1 (a) [U] putting in order; arranging 安排; 整理; 布置; 排列
*Can I leave the arrangement of the tables to you? 我把安排这些桌子的事交给你办行吗?
(b) [C] result of this; thing arranged 安排; 整理; 布置; 排列
*a plan of the seating arrangements 座次安排计划
* Her flower arrangement won first prize. 她的插花赢得头奖.
2 [C usu pl 通常作复数] ~ (about/for sth) plan; preparation 计划; 筹备; 准备; 安排
*He's responsible for all the travel arrangements. 他负责旅行的一切安排.
* Please make your own arrangements for accommodation. 请自行安排食宿.
* I'll make arrangements for you to be met at the airport. 我将安排到机场接你的事.
3 [U, C]~ (with sb) to do sth; ~ (with sb) (about/over sth)agreement; settlement 同意; 约定; 解决
*Appointments can be made by arrangement (with my secretary). 约见时间可以（与我的秘书）商定解决.
* We can come to some arrangement over the price. 价钱方面, 我们可以商议解决.
* I have an arrangement with your bank to cash cheques here. 我已和贵方银行商妥, 支票可以在此兑现.
4 [C] adaptation of a piece of music 改编的乐曲
*a new arrangement of a popular dance tune 新改编的流行舞曲.
1【plan】2【agreement】3【way something is organized】4【position】5【music】
【PLAN】 [C usually plural]
plans and preparations that you must make so that something can happenarrangement for I've agreed to help with arrangements for the party. The family are making arrangements for his funeral. Special arrangements can be made for guests with disabilities. The hotel was full so we had to make alternative arrangements. travel arrangements【AGREEMENT】 [U and C]
something that has been organized or agreed on
= agreementarrangement between An arrangement between the two couples ensured there was always someone to look after the children.arrangement with The school has an arrangement with local businesses.an arrangement to do sth Maxine cancelled our arrangement to meet.come to an/some arrangement (with sb)
(=make an agreement that is acceptable to everyone) It would usually cost $500, but I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement. Pets are permitted at the resort by prior arrangement.【WAY SOMETHING IS ORGANIZED】 [C usually plural]
the way in which something is organized The airport is currently reviewing its security arrangements . domestic arrangements【POSITION】 [U and C]
a group of things that are put in a particular position, or the process of doing thisarrangement of the traditional arrangement of desks in rows a beautiful flower arrangement【MUSIC】[C]
a piece of music that has been written or changed for a particular instrument a piano arrangement of an old folk song
bree-AN-ə, bree-AHN-ə 释义:
Variant of BRIANA相关名字:See All RelationsShow Family Tree
MASCULINE FORMS: Brian
OTHER LANGUAGES: Brianna
1. This is a temporary arrangement. 这是临时安排。
2. Also important is an arrangement for family members to communicate if there is an earthquake. 同样，安排好家人地震时的联络方式也很重要。
3. A sensible arrangement is to have all of the members of the family call to check in with a friend or relative who lives more than a hundred miles away. 明智的安排是，让所有的家人都给一个住在一百多英里之外的朋友或亲戚打电话，以报平安。
4. Under a hastily made arrangement, the police will sell the properties, but at a substantial financial loss. 匆忙安排之后，警方将卖出这些房产，但却要蒙受巨大的经济损失。