spec,spect＝to see,to look（看见）
1 [C] particular part or feature of sth being considered 方面
*look at every aspect of the problem 看这问题的各个方面.
2 [sing] (fml 文) (esp of people) appearance or look （尤指人）样子, 容貌, 神态
*a man of enormous size and terrifying aspect 面目狰狞的彪形大汉.
3 [C usu sing 通常作单数] side of a building that faces a particular direction （建筑物的）方向, 方位
*The house has a southern aspect. 这所房子朝南.
4 [C] (in astrology) relative position of stars and planets, thought to influence events on earth 星位（占星术中命星与行星间的相对位置, 认为可影响人间事物）.
5 [C] (grammar) range of meanings expressed by the verb forms have + past participle (eg has worked) or be + present participle (eg is working) 体（动词的语法范畴, 以have+过去分词表示, 如 has worked, 或以be+现在分词表示, 如 is working）.
[Date: 1300-1400; Language: Latin;Origin: , past participle of aspicere 'to look at', from ad- 'to' + specere 'to look']
one part of a situation, idea, plan etc that has many parts
Dealing with people is the most important aspect of my work.
Alcoholism affects all aspects of family life.
the direction in which a window, room, front of a building etc faces
a south-facing aspect
the appearance of someone or something
The storm outside gave the room a sinister aspect.
[U and C]technical
the form of a verb in grammar that shows whether an action is continuing, or happens always, again and again, or once
'He sings' differs from 'He is singing' in aspect.
1. We shall need to apply our scientific and technological resources to literally every aspect of our society. 我们需要把科学技术资源应用于社会生活的几乎每一个领域.
2. This willingness to help in a pinch is an important aspect of Japanese problem-solving, and you find it at every level. "紧要关头，鼎力相助"是日本人处理问题时的一个重要方面，存在于日本社会的各个阶层。
3. Although something going wrong in any aspect (方面) of your life now seems to push you into temporary despair much more easily than before, you have some very important things to hang on to — people who care, your sense of humor, your talents, your cat 除此以外，你也得到了某些东西--增长了一点点的知识和大大加深了的对生活的领悟。
4. Yet that is a rather trivial aspect of the matter. 这只是问题的一个次要的侧面。
5. Science and technology have come to pervade every aspect of our lives 科学和技术已经开始渗透了我们生活的各个领域；