1. But the significant thing is not the behaviour of the players but the attitude of the spectators: 但是，要紧的还不是运动员的行为，而是观众的态度，
2. What is your attitude to abortion? 你对堕胎有什麽看法?
3. We were disappointed at his listless attitude. 我们对他没精打彩的态度感到失望。
4. When you see a person for the first time, even though he doesn't speak to you, you begin watching him — his actions, his attitude, his clothing and many other things. 在你初次见到一个人的时候，即使他不跟你说话，你也开始观察他了：他的行动、态度、衣着，以及其他许多情况。
5. When you see someone you know, or would like to make contact with, smile. You are showing an open attitude to conversation. 当你看到某个你所认识的人，或是想和他接触，就微笑吧。你这是在表明你乐于与他交谈的明确态度。
6. Today we tend to go to the other extreme, but on the whole this is a healthier attitude both for the child and the parent. 虽然现在我们倾向于走向另一个极端，但总地来看，孩子和家长双方态度都比较端正。
7. This attitude results in a nation of people committed to researching, experimenting and exploring. 这种态度造就了一个决心投身于研究、实验和探索的民族。
8. The third major trend is toward an attitude of indifference. 第三个势头是人们的态度变得越来越无动于衷。
9. To motivate yourself for any achievement requires clear goals and an optimistic, can-do attitude. 要激励自己获得成就需要有明确的目标，以及一种乐观的、"我能行"的态度。
10. His attitude to his job is rather casual. 他的工作态度不太认真.