1. Bit by bit she closed the gap.
2. C.You try to talk the young person into staying home a bit longer.
3. Well, I´ve been paying that bit by bit all the summer.
4. Well, the news caused a bit of excitement, and we were glad of it for old Maggie´s sake.
5. To tell you the truth, we´re a bit behind right now.
6. The geologist needs to know what rocks the drill has reached, so every so often a sample is obtained with a coring bit.
7. The water has heated up a bit.
8. These apples are a bit tart.
9. The weather is a bit warmer today.
10. The geologist needs to know what rocks the drill has reached, so every so often a sample is obtained with a coring bit.