1. Even though the road was littered with boulders and pitted with holes, Bruce was not in the least perturbed. 即使满道乱石，坑坑洼洼，布鲁斯还是毫不心烦意乱。
2. Even though the road was littered with boulders and pitted with holes, Bruce was not in the least perturbed. 尽管路面布满石头，坑坑洼洼，但布鲁斯却一点儿不慌乱。
3. But at my first visit, when I saw him in his study in Maitland Park Road, he appeared before me, not as the untiring and incomparable socialist agitator, but as a man of learning. 但在我第一次的拜访中，当我在他梅特兰公园路的书房见到他时，他在我面前不是以一个精力充沛和无与伦比的社会鼓动者的身份出现，而是以一个学者的身份出现。
4. Bits of broken glass, lengths of string, a key to a door long since decayed away, a rusty knife-blade, old shoes saved for a road that never was and never will be, a nail bent under the weight of things too heavy for any nail, a dried flower or two s 碎玻璃块；小线头儿；一扇早已朽败的门上的钥匙；一把锈蚀的刀；一双为某条从来没有、将来也不会有的路而准备的旧鞋；一颗弯折的钉，它所承受过的重量足以弄折任何钉子；一两支干花，仍散发出几许花香。
5. Wheels left grooves in a muddy dirt road . 车轮在泥泞的路上留下凹痕。
6. We must persist in taking the road of self reliance. 我们必须坚持自力更生的道路。
7. We walked along the tortuous road. 我们沿着蜿蜒的公路走着。
8. The road was paved with concrete. 路面由混凝土铺成。
9. The rain was heavy, and consequently the road was flooded. 雨很大, 所以路被淹没了.
10. The road curved suddenly to the left. 那条路突然向左转弯.