a film that is made cheaply and is of low quality
1. We saw a maudlin movie about an orphan who lost his parents in the war.
2. There´s a good movie showing in the school auditoruim tonight. Would you like to see it?
3. That movie depressed me.
4. Think about the possibilities: a whole basketball team of Michael Jordans, a scientific panel of Albert Einsteins, a movie starring and co-starring Brad Pitts.
5. Thus, a broken alarm clock in the movie The Pawnbroker became a "sick" patient undergoing surgery; boots were boiled in his film The Gold Rush and their soles eaten with salt and pepper like prime cuts of fish (the nails being removed like
6. That may still seem like something from a spy movie; more troubling is the growing ease with which everyday information can be accessed.
7. The theme park itself will be only part of a giant complex of housing, office, and resort developments stretching far into the next century, including movie and television production facilities.
8. Are you too tired to go to the video store but you want to see the movie Beauty and the Beast at home?
9. Also, a 360-degree movie, based on the adventures of Jules Verne, features well-known European actors.
10. Movie stars regularly change their names, and with some determination, you can, too.