1. When he saw a ship, he closed his eyes. He knew there could be no ship, no sea, here. An imagined picture, he thought. 他看到海面上有一条船，他闭上了眼睛。他知道在这儿是不可能有船和海的。他想这一定是幻觉。
2. What you communicate through your kind of dress definitely influences others to accept the picture of yourself you are projecting: in the business world, the person who dresses like a successful manager is most likely to be promoted into a managing p 你通过自己的服装所传达的信息肯定会影响到其他人，使他们认可你正在传递的自己的形象：在商界，一个穿着就像个成功经理的人是很有可能被提升到经理职位上来的。
3. This picture is not really by Picasso. It is a forgery. 这张画并非毕加索画的，是伪造品。
4. The inversion of the picture amused everyone. 这个颠倒的相片把大伙逗乐了。
5. This idyllic pastoral scene is only part of the picture. 这充满诗意的田园景色只是画面的一角。
6. The picture portrays a beautiful sunset. 这幅画是描绘落日的美景.
7. This idyllic pastoral scene is only part of the picture. 这充满诗意的田园景色只是画面的一角。
8. The picture are on the wall. 画挂在墙上.
9. Today, although the old Galileo lives on in many popular writings, among historians of science a new and more sophisticated picture has emerged. 今天，虽然已故的伽利略继续活在许多通俗读物中，但在科学史家中间，一个新的更加复杂的伽利略形象出现了。
10. The other side of the picture is quite the opposite. 另一种想法恰恰相反，