babes in the wood
Babes in the Wood
an old story for children about a young brother and sister who are left in the woods by their evil uncle, who wants to get control of their property
1. But there were times when not a single piece of dry wood could be found and even Humboldt lay with his eyes wide open, listening to the roars of the beasts that surrounded them.
2. Wood and stone are building materials.
3. Wood does not sink in water, it floats.
4. We tramped through the wood for over two hours until we arrived at a deep stream.
5. We tramped through the wood for over two hours until we arrived at a deep stream.
6. Wood liked to paint faces he knew well.
7. They are banking up the wood.
8. This wood cleaves easily.
9. The children are gathering flowers in the wood.
10. This wood is too wet to kindle.