1. Every time a packet left her hands, the hateful yellow face of the officer who had taken her son away flared up in her mind.
2. Bill: Wow! You´re right! That´s really funky You´re got some growth on your face, too, don´t you?
3. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways.
4. By then, I was flat on my face on the pathway, its dirt against my forehead.
5. But then Sam lets go of the swing. He flies into the air and lands face down in the dirt.
6. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery .
7. We have to face facts.
8. We are willing to face any hardship or peril.
9. We´ve turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby.
10. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician.