1. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways.
2. But parents of identical twins don't view one child as an organ farm for the other.
3. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery .
4. We were, however, worried about our nearest neighbours, whose farm was low lying and who were newcomers to the district.
5. We´ve turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby.
6. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician.
7. Is as the proportion of the total vocabulary of his mother tongue against those words of his own baby talk that are taken up into the vernacular of his family.
8. When he learnt that he would be sent abroad, he returned to the farm and his father hid him until the end of the war.
9. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the tablecloth off the table,
10. We are lucky in that only the lower fields, which make up a very small proportion of our farm, are affected by flooding,