sounds or words that babies use when they are learning to talk
1. By the time he can talk, he is the little creature of his culture, 到会说话时，他就是传统文化塑造的一个小孩子；
2. C.You try to talk the young person into staying home a bit longer. c.你设法说服这个年轻人在家里稍微再多待一段时间。
3. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways. 但是他把在美国出生、尚在襁褓中的女儿及带有美国情调的生活方式也一起带了回来。
4. Because people assume "you are what you say you are", they talk a lot to become acquainted with each other. 由于人们以为“对你的了解是通过你对你自己的介绍”，因此他们就通过大量的交谈以结识对方。
5. But the satisfied customers — mostly women — didn't look like they could afford $3.99 a minute to talk to a psychic on the phone. 但是这些心满意足的客户--大部分是女性--看上去似乎不愿意支付每分钟3.99美元的电话费来和一个通灵大师在电话里聊天。
6. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery . 你接电话时，小孩把桌布扯下来了，把你最好的陶器打碎了一半.
7. We´ve turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby. 我们已将最小的那间卧室改成新生婴儿的幼儿室.
8. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician. 当婴儿发烧时，母亲会打电话给小儿科医生。
9. Is as the proportion of the total vocabulary of his mother tongue against those words of his own baby talk that are taken up into the vernacular of his family. 就好像他本国语言的总词汇量和自己咿呀学语时他家庭所接纳的他的词汇量之比。
10. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the tablecloth off the table, 就在你接电话时，孩子把桌布从桌子上扯下来，