sounds or words that babies use when they are learning to talk
1. By the time he can talk, he is the little creature of his culture,
2. C.You try to talk the young person into staying home a bit longer.
3. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways.
4. Because people assume "you are what you say you are", they talk a lot to become acquainted with each other.
5. But the satisfied customers — mostly women — didn't look like they could afford $3.99 a minute to talk to a psychic on the phone.
6. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery .
7. We´ve turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby.
8. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician.
9. Is as the proportion of the total vocabulary of his mother tongue against those words of his own baby talk that are taken up into the vernacular of his family.
10. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the tablecloth off the table,