1. Bruce charged at it, but in the middle, the car came to a grinding halt. 布鲁斯向水塘冲去，但车开到水塘当中，嘎吱一声停住了。
2. Because of this, he has not been able to get his own car into his garage even once. 为此，他甚至一次也没能把自己的车开进车库。
3. Built in 1885, it was the oldest car taking part. 该车造于1885年，是参赛车中最老的一辆。
4. Bluebird, the car he was driving, had been specially built for him. 他驾驶的"蓝鸟"牌汽车是专门为他制造的。
5. C.You decide to enjoy the car and to worry about the added expense later. c.你决定享受这辆汽车，以后再去为增加的开销发愁。
6. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways. 但是他把在美国出生、尚在襁褓中的女儿及带有美国情调的生活方式也一起带了回来。
7. But in other places you may find drivers reluctant to use meters, even though the car should be equipped with one. 但在另一些地区，你会发现尽管车上装有计程器，司机却不愿意使用。
8. While the battered car was moving away, Roy stopped his bus and telephoned the police. 当被撞坏的汽车开走之后，Roy 停下车给警察局打电话，
9. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery . 你接电话时，小孩把桌布扯下来了，把你最好的陶器打碎了一半.
10. We are faced with the necessity of buying a new car. 我们必须买一辆新车了.