adj having a smooth round babyish face 娃娃脸的.
a baby-faced adult has a face like a child
1. But the historian attempting to reconstruct the distant past is always faced with a difficult task. 但是，历史学家企图重现遥远的过去可是一项艰巨的任务，
2. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways. 但是他把在美国出生、尚在襁褓中的女儿及带有美国情调的生活方式也一起带了回来。
3. For then man was faced with a real need to understand something about the seasons. 因为当时人们面临着了解四季的实际需要，
4. We are faced with a difficult choice. 我们面临困难的抉择.
5. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery . 你接电话时，小孩把桌布扯下来了，把你最好的陶器打碎了一半.
6. We are faced with a shortage in manpower , not in raw material. 我们面临的问题是缺乏人力而不是缺乏原料。
7. We are faced with the necessity of buying a new car. 我们必须买一辆新车了.
8. We´ve turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby. 我们已将最小的那间卧室改成新生婴儿的幼儿室.
9. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician. 当婴儿发烧时，母亲会打电话给小儿科医生。
10. Is as the proportion of the total vocabulary of his mother tongue against those words of his own baby talk that are taken up into the vernacular of his family. 就好像他本国语言的总词汇量和自己咿呀学语时他家庭所接纳的他的词汇量之比。