1. Every time a packet left her hands, the hateful yellow face of the officer who had taken her son away flared up in her mind.
2. Books were to him tools for his mind, not luxuries.
3. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways.
4. But some parents already produce second children with nonfatal transplants in mind, and many experts do not oppose this.
5. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery .
6. We´ve turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby.
7. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician.
8. Worry is a spasm of the emotion; the mind catches hold of something and will not let it go.
9. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
10. Is as the proportion of the total vocabulary of his mother tongue against those words of his own baby talk that are taken up into the vernacular of his family.