1. Eggs are classified according to size. 鸡蛋按大小分等级。
2. Errors and uncertainties multiply, cascading upward through a chain of turbulent features, from dust devils and squalls up to continent-size eddies that only satellites can see. 错误和不可靠性上升，接踵而来的是一系列湍流的徵状，从小尘暴和暴风发展到只有卫星上可以看到的席卷整块大陆的旋涡。
3. Every solid object will reflect a sound, varying according to the size and nature of the object. 任何固体者反射声音，反射的声音因物体的大小和性质的不同而不同。
4. Believe it or not, 91/2 is the most popular size. 信不信由你，最普通的尺码竟然是 9.5 号。
5. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways. 但是他把在美国出生、尚在襁褓中的女儿及带有美国情调的生活方式也一起带了回来。
6. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery . 你接电话时，小孩把桌布扯下来了，把你最好的陶器打碎了一半.
7. We´ve turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby. 我们已将最小的那间卧室改成新生婴儿的幼儿室.
8. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician. 当婴儿发烧时，母亲会打电话给小儿科医生。
9. Is as the proportion of the total vocabulary of his mother tongue against those words of his own baby talk that are taken up into the vernacular of his family. 就好像他本国语言的总词汇量和自己咿呀学语时他家庭所接纳的他的词汇量之比。
10. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the tablecloth off the table, 就在你接电话时，孩子把桌布从桌子上扯下来，