1. Everybody will be watching anxiously as the new buildings go up. 大家都将急切地注视着新建筑的建成。
2. Every summer about a dozen journalists gather at a former army training camp north of London to spend the day watching the training of London's special armed police unit. 每年夏天，总有大约十几名记者聚集在伦敦北部的一个旧军训营，用一整天来观看伦敦特警部队的训练。
3. Ben was watching every move and getting more and more interested. 本注视着他的一举一动，变得越来越感兴趣。
4. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways. 但是他把在美国出生、尚在襁褓中的女儿及带有美国情调的生活方式也一起带了回来。
5. Watching the first man land on the moon, we beheld a sighy never seen before by man . 看那踏上月球的第一人，我们看到了人类所未见的景象。
6. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the table- cloth off the table, smashing half your best crockery . 你接电话时，小孩把桌布扯下来了，把你最好的陶器打碎了一半.
7. We´ve turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby. 我们已将最小的那间卧室改成新生婴儿的幼儿室.
8. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician. 当婴儿发烧时，母亲会打电话给小儿科医生。
9. Is as the proportion of the total vocabulary of his mother tongue against those words of his own baby talk that are taken up into the vernacular of his family. 就好像他本国语言的总词汇量和自己咿呀学语时他家庭所接纳的他的词汇量之比。
10. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the tablecloth off the table, 就在你接电话时，孩子把桌布从桌子上扯下来，