debt that is unlikely to be paid 坏帐.
a debt that is unlikely to be paid
1. Even as I sat staring blankly (茫然地) at my boss, hearing, "I've got bad news: we're going to have to let you go," 甚至当我坐在那里，茫然地看着老板，听着他说:"我有个坏消息要告诉你：我们将不得不让你走了"时，
2. Bad customs and laws ought to be abolished. 不良的习俗和法规应予以废除。
3. Bad man, the accidental, noble outlaw. 有坏人啦, 出人意料的逃.
4. Bad workmen blame their tools. 技术拙劣的工人埋怨自己的工具。
5. Bad meat smells nasty. 坏肉的气味很难闻。
6. But, if this world is not merely a bad joke, life a vulgar flare amid the cool radiance of the stars, 如果这个世界不只是一个拙劣的恶作剧，如果人生不只是群星寒光中平凡的一闪，
7. But he lives so far away, and it is such a bad night that I have decided to ask you to go instead. 但是他住得离这儿那么远，天气又这么糟糕，所以我决定请你替我跑一趟。
8. Bad luck is no stranger to this warm and thoughtful 37-year-old man. 厄运已经不是一次捉弄这位37岁、热心而又体贴的人了。
9. Bad as well as good moods add flavor to life and build character. The key is balance. 坏情绪和好情绪都给我们的生活增添了风味，也构成了我们的性格，关键是要平衡。
10. Flights may be cancelled because of bad weather, but trains must be on time. 飞机航班可能因恶劣天气而取消，唯有火车必然是准点的。