1 (Brit sometimes euph 有时作委婉语) room in which there is a bath (and also usu a wash-basin and sometimes a toilet) 浴室; 盥洗室; 洗手间
*Go and wash your hands in the bathroom. 去盥洗室把手洗乾净.
2 (US) (room with a) toilet 抽水马桶; （有抽水马桶的）厕所
*I need to go to the bathroom. 我要上厕所. =>Usage at toilet 用法见 CHIN>toilet.
a room where there is a bath or shower
, a basin
, and sometimes a toiletAmE
a room where there is a toilet Can you tell me where the bathroom is? I really need to go to the bathroom (=use a toilet) .
1. There is a bathroom upstairs. 楼上有浴室.
2. The hotel I stayed in in Nanjing in 1957 — a four-hundred-room hotel with tiled bathroom to every room — was completed in seventeen weeks, as I was assured by a British resident who had watched it. 一九五七年我在南京住过的一家宾馆——四百间客房，每间都配有用瓷砖砌成的盥洗室——是在十七周内建成的。这是一位目睹此事的英国侨民告诉我的。
3. Next we entered the lobby of a large hotel, where we asked for a coffee shop and a bathroom. 接着我们走进了一家大旅馆的大堂，在那里我们打听咖啡厅和洗手间在哪里。
4. He weighed himself on the bathroom scales. 他在浴室的磅秤上称体重.
5. She ran up the stairs to the bathroom. 她跑上楼梯到了浴室。
6. Sandy walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. 桑迪走进浴室，打开淋浴喷头。
7. Our first stop (after parking our cars near the railroad tracks) was in the bargain store of a local charity, where we politely asked access to a bathroom and were refused. 我们 (把汽车停在火车轨道附近以后)的第一个停留地点是一家本地慈善团体经营的廉价商店，在店里我们彬彬有礼地请求使用洗手间，但却被一口回绝。
8. One of the two living rooms was American, with easy chairs instead of mats or tatami and so were the kitchen and bathroom. 两个起居室里有一间是美式摆设，摆放着沙发，而不是席子, 或者叫榻榻米。厨房和浴室也是美国风格。