'bear .market n[C] a situation in which the value of stocks is decreasing
1. But exactly how does a newcomer to the stock market go about achieving that? 但是, 一个股票市场的新手又如何能做到这一点呢？
2. But as a woman's power is still strongly perceived to be tied up with the ability to bear children, ageing demonstrates to the world her decline, her uselessness for her primary function. 但由于女性的本领仍在很大程度上被看作与生育能力密切相关，年龄增长向世人显示的是她的衰老，就她的首要作用而言她已无用了。
3. We can either dig out some earth worms in my yard or buy some shrimps in the market. 我们可以到我家院子里 挖一些蚯蚓,或者在市场上买一些小虾.
4. What have you got in the flea market? 你在跳蚤市场买了什么?
5. When my old friend Brian urged me to accept a cigarette, it was more than I could bear. 当我的老朋友布赖恩极力劝我接受一枝香烟时，我再也忍不住了。
6. When the bear was gone, and all was safe, the man in the tree came down. 熊走了，一切都平安无事了。树上的人爬了下来，
7. With a smile, he asked his friend, "What did the bear tell you when he put his nose so close to your ears?" 他笑嘻嘻地问他朋友:“熊把鼻子凑到你耳朵旁，跟你说了些什么?”
8. They did not pay any attention. In the end I could not bear it. 他们却毫不理睬。到后来我忍无可忍.
9. They did not pay any attention. In the end I could not bear it. 他们却毫不理睬。到后来我忍无可忍.
10. They had become the victims of commercialization, for their names had acquired a market value. 他们已成了商业化的牺牲品，因为他们的名字已获得了市场价值。