'bear .marketn [C]
a situation in which the value of stocks
1. But exactly how does a newcomer to the stock market go about achieving that?
2. But as a woman's power is still strongly perceived to be tied up with the ability to bear children, ageing demonstrates to the world her decline, her uselessness for her primary function.
3. We can either dig out some earth worms in my yard or buy some shrimps in the market.
4. What have you got in the flea market?
5. When my old friend Brian urged me to accept a cigarette, it was more than I could bear.
6. When the bear was gone, and all was safe, the man in the tree came down.
7. With a smile, he asked his friend, "What did the bear tell you when he put his nose so close to your ears?"
8. They did not pay any attention. In the end I could not bear it.
9. They did not pay any attention. In the end I could not bear it.
10. They had become the victims of commercialization, for their names had acquired a market value.