(a)/ bI5lQvd; bI`lQvd/ [pred 作表语] ~ (by/of sb) much loved 深爱
*This man was beloved by/of all who knew him. 认识他的人都很喜欢他.
(b)/ bI5lQvId; bI`lQvId/ [attrib 作定语] much loved; darling 深爱的; 亲爱的
*in memory of my beloved husband 纪念亲爱的丈夫.
n dearly loved person; darling 心爱的人; 爱人
*He wrote a sonnet to his beloved. 他写了一首十四行诗, 献给他心爱的人.
adjliterary or humorous
loved very much by someone He never recovered from the death of his beloved daughter. He's always talking about his beloved computer!beloved of/by a book beloved of children everywheremy/her etc belovedliterary
the person that you love most
1. When we met I saw him as my beloved, intelligent, charming, and caring. 当年我和你爸爸相遇时，我也把他看作是个可爱、 聪明、讨人喜欢和善解人意的人。
2. His beloved wife had died. 他的爱妻去世了。
3. People wrote many poems in praise of our beloved Premier Zhou. 人们写了许多诗词歌颂我们敬爱的周总理。
4. I realized only later that I didn't know my beloved, your father, very well when we married." 直到后来我才明白，在我们结婚时，我并不十分理解我所爱的人 -你的爸爸。"
5. Five years ago, his beloved guide dog pulled him out of the path of a truck. Mr. Torres was not hurt. The dog was killed. 五年前，他钟爱的导盲犬把他从卡车前拉了出来，多里斯先生没有受伤，但狗却被撞死了。