n [U and C]
a description of the best way of performing a particular activity, especially in business, that can be used by other people or companies as a set of rules to follow
We are currently developing a number of best practices to enhance network security.
1. We derived knowledge from practice. 我们从实践中得到知识。
2. With practice, no doubt, I could in time learn to write by holding the pen still while the paper moved. 毫无疑问，经过练习，我最终能够学会笔不动而纸动来写字。
3. We were going up for a practice battle. 我们要飞入空中做实战演习。
4. They give us valuable practice in helping the eyes, brain and muscles to work together. 它们在使眼睛, 头脑和肌肉协同动作方面提供宝贵的锻炼机会.
5. This plan looks all right in principle, but in practice it wouldn´t be viable. 这个计划原则上没问题，可是事实上却无法成立。
6. The Ombudsman´s prompt action at once put an end to an unpleasant practice which might have gone unnoticed. 司法特派员及时采取的行动，迅速制止了这一起不愉快的事件，不然这件事可能因未得到人们注意而不了了之。
7. The Moscow Conference of Foreign Ministers had been good practice, but this meeting was at the highest level. 莫斯科外长会议曾是一次很好的实践，但这次（德黑兰会议）是最高级的会晤。
8. The youngsters frequently show their lack of practice at such things. They take along unnecessary items. 这些小青年在做这类事的时候常常显得缺乏实践经验。他们带了许多不必要的东西。
9. Then, even if you haven't uncovered the reason, you should begin to make firm decisions and practice responding to your children's requests in a prompt, definite manner. 然后，即使没能找出原因，你也该开始作出果断的决定，并试着用迅速、果断的方式对孩子的要求作出反应。
10. The journalists also get a chance to shoot a gun on the practice range; none of it seems that difficult, and we put most of the bullets somewhere on the target. 记者们也有机会在练习场射击。射击似乎并不难，我们的子弹几乎都打到靶上了。