名词:bicycler 动词过去式:bicycled 过去分词:bicycled 现在分词:bicycling 第三人称单数:bicycles
circ＝ring（环） 变化型 cyc
n two-wheeled vehicle on which a person rides, using pedals to drive it along 自行车; 脚踏车. =>illus at App
1 见附录1之插图, page xiii. Cf 参看 bike, cycle.
v [I, Ipr, Ip] ride on a bicycle 骑自行车.
1. The bicycle I lent Tom had been is good condition, but he returned it in disrepair. 我借给汤姆用的肢踏车是好的，但是他却还我一辆破损待修的车子。
2. Two dollars could buy a bicycle, or several pairs of shoes in Poland. 在波兰，2美元可买一辆自行车或几双鞋子。
3. This time he had no truck; he was riding a bicycle! 这回他没有开车，而是骑着辆自行车！
4. The man came riding along the river road to the place where the customs officer was fishing. He got off his bicycle. 司机沿河骑着车来到了他钓鱼的地方，下了车。
5. Now it should be said that this bicycle had one unusual feature: 这里该提一下的是，这辆车有个独特之处：
6. He rode his new bicycle up and in front of our house in an ostentatious way. 他骑了一部新的脚踏车，在我家前面夸耀地骑来骑去。
7. He has a bicycle pump. 他有一个自行车打气筒。
8. He cleaned his bicycle with a rag. 他用一块破布擦自行车。
9. He was amused too, because he never expected the bicycle to be found. 但又感到非常好笑，因为他从未指望那辆自行车还能找到。
10. He was still riding a bicycle, and he still had the buckets of sand. 他仍然骑着一辆车，带着两桶沙。