breach of contract
breach of contract为短语/超纲词汇
1. English lawyers will say to Mrs. Smith, 'No, that contract is not valid,' while Mr.Smith will want it to be an American case.
2. The judge annulled the contract because one of the signers was too young .
3. They were coerced into signing the contract.
4. The contract is invalid.
5. This contract is null and void.
6. The terms of the contract are subject to review.
7. The contract specifies red tiles for the roof.
8. The contract will terminate soon.
9. He gave the following example: "A wealthy Mr. Ed Smith gets married to Mrs.Smith, and they enter into a New York prenuptial contract.
10. During a later war in 1812, Wilson gained a position inspecting meat for US Army forces, working with a man who had signed a contract with the government to provide meat to the army.