breach of contract
breach of contract为短语/超纲词汇
1. English lawyers will say to Mrs. Smith, 'No, that contract is not valid,' while Mr.Smith will want it to be an American case. 英国律师会对史密斯夫人说'不行，那个契约无效。'而史密斯先生却想把它当作一桩美国案例来处理。
2. The judge annulled the contract because one of the signers was too young . 由于签署人中有一位年纪太轻，法官宣告这个合同无效。
3. They were coerced into signing the contract. 他们被迫签了合同.
4. The contract is invalid. 合同无效了。
5. This contract is null and void. 此合同无效.
6. The terms of the contract are subject to review. 合同的条款有待复查决定 .
7. The contract specifies red tiles for the roof. 合同规定屋顶用红瓦盖。
8. The contract will terminate soon. 契约快要期满了.
9. He gave the following example: "A wealthy Mr. Ed Smith gets married to Mrs.Smith, and they enter into a New York prenuptial contract. 他举了一个例子："有位富有的艾德·史密斯先生和史密斯夫人结了婚，而且在纽约签订了婚前契约。
10. During a later war in 1812, Wilson gained a position inspecting meat for US Army forces, working with a man who had signed a contract with the government to provide meat to the army. 此后在1812年的战争中，威尔逊获得了一个职位，为美国军队检验肉食。他的合伙人和美国政府签定了一份合同，给军队提供肉食。