1. Certainly it is more difficult than the arts which involve appreciation of flat forms, shape in only two dimensions. 欣赏雕塑品当然比欣赏平面的艺术品要难。"
2. By then, I was flat on my face on the pathway, its dirt against my forehead. 这时，我已面朝下趴在了地上，地上的尘土紧贴着我的前额。
3. Though they may attain considerable accuracy in the perception of flat form. 虽然他们可能获得相当准确的平面形态感觉,
4. Then a police inspector arrived with a constable and she told them of her discovery of the ransacked flat. 这时一位巡官带着一名警察到了，她向他们诉说她发现住房被窃的过程。
5. The floor is quite flat. （室内的）地面很平。
6. The snake twisted, humped up, then became flat. 蛇扭动了一下，拱起身来，接着又放平了。
7. The flat will be refurbished for the new tenants. 这套房间将重新粉刷以接纳新房客.
8. The open sea was deep and mysterious, and anyone who gave more than a passing thought to the bottom confines of the oceans probably assumed that the sea bed was flat. 无边无际的海洋深邃而又神秘，凡是稍稍想过大海海底的人大概都会认为海底是平坦的。
9. Though they may attain considerable accuracy in the perception of flat form, 虽然他们对平面形的感觉能达到相当准确的程度，
10. Then, her composure regained, she was ready to set off with the porter´s assistance to search for any intruders who might still be lurking in her flat. 此刻老妇人也镇定了下来，准备在看门人的协助下搜寻可能仍躲藏在她房里的窍贼。