一种压缩文件格式; n.出租马车,出租汽车,计程车,(机车,卡车,起重机的)司机室,驾驶室 vi.乘出租马车
动词过去式:cabbed 过去分词:cabbed 现在分词:cabbing 第三人称单数:cabs
1 = taxi
*Shall we walk or take a cab/go by cab? 咱们走着去呢, 还是坐计程车去?
2 driver's compartment in a train, lorry or crane （机车、卡车或起重机的）驾驶室, 司机室.
3 (formerly) horse-drawn carriage for public hire （旧时）出租马车.
[Date: 1800-1900; Origin: cabriolet]
New York's yellow cabs
take/get a cab
I took a cab to the airport.
call (sb) a cab
(=telephone for a taxi)
Ralph tried to hail a cab (=wave to get a cab to stop for you) .
the part of a bus, train, or truck in which the driver sits
a carriage pulled by horses that was used like a taxi in the past
1. The doorman called a cab for her. 看门人为她叫了一辆计程车。
2. They found a cab which soon brought them to their door. 他们找了一辆出租马车回到了家，
3. He went to the police, to the cab companies, every place where a trace of hope led him. 他找了警察局，找了出租马车公司，找遍了每一个有一线希望的地方。
4. After taking a cab back to the inn, with my Chinese guest still with the others, the blind man patted my shoulder, then pulled me toward him and embraced me tightly. 乘出租车回酒店后，我的中国客人仍然与别人在一起。盲人拍拍我的肩膀，把我拉向他，紧紧地拥抱着我。
5. Shall we walk or go by cab? 我们是步行呢，还是乘出租汽车（或汽车）？