1. The tax increases have affected us all. 加税已经影响了我们大家.
2. There is a definite congruity in the candidates´ approach to the tax problem. 候选人在对待税收问题的态度上有着明确的共同之处。
3. The government decided to levy a tax on tobacco; it had been free from tax. 政府决定征收烟草税，这向来是不征税的。
4. The retailers have to pay tax every month. 这些零售商每月都得纳税。
5. The Swedes were the first to recognize that public officials like civil servants, police officers, health inspectors or tax-collectors can make mistakes or act over-zealously in the belief that they are serving the public. 是瑞典人首先认识到政府工作人员如文职人员、警官、卫生稽查员、税务人员等等也会犯错误或者自以为在为公众服务而把事情做过了头。
6. This strip of paper will eventually list everything that the shopper has bought, what each item cost, the total price, the tax, how much money the shopper gave the checker, whether it was cash or a check, and the amount of change the shopper is to re 这一纸条最终会列出顾客买的每件物品，物品单价、总额、应付税额、顾客实交数额、是现金还是支票、应找回数额。
7. Now, Joe Gauld is trying to spread his controversial Character First idea to public, inner-city schools willing to use the tax dollars spent on the traditional program for the new approach. 现在，乔·高尔德(约瑟夫·高尔德)正试图将他尚有争议的"品德第一"的理念向市中心贫民区的公立学校推广。这些学校愿将用于传统教学计划的税金用于实施这一新的教学方法。
8. He was found guilty of tax evasion. 他被判决犯有偷税罪。
9. American families, which host foreign students, are not paid, though they are allowed a small income tax deduction. 虽然可以减免一小部分所得税, 接待海外留学生的美国家庭是不向学生收钱的。
10. Yes,it does. That´s why hookers are requesting the government to reduce their tax. 是的, 它限制了淫业的成长, 那就是妓女们正在要求政府减税的原因.