2. Thoreau, alone in his cabin on the pond, his back deliberately turned to the town. 梭罗独居在湖畔的小屋，有意抛弃了城市生活。
3. No one has ever searched my baggage, or asked anything more than where I planned to stay and for how long. 没有任何人来查我的行李，除了有人来问我打算住在哪里、住多久之外，就再没有人来问我什么了。
4. Now, in a notebook, she stores quotations like this one from Elizabeth Jolley's Cabin Fever: 如今，她在笔记本里摘录了许多东西，比如像伊丽莎白·乔利的《小屋的狂热》中的这段文字：
5. A few minutes later, I was able to hurry away with precious chalk-marks on my baggage. 几分钟后,我才能提着带有几个得来不易的粉笔记号的行李匆匆离去.
6. A few minutes later, I was able to hurry away with precious chalk marks on my baggage. 几分钟后，我终于被放行，手提划着宝贵的粉笔记号的行李，匆匆离去。
7. Passengers checked their baggage before boarding the plane. 旅客上飞机前托运了行李。
8. One student from the Brazilian South succeeded in stuffing two enormous suitcases to their capacity, and had to cope with her cabin luggage as well. 一个来自巴西南部的学生把2个大箱子塞得满满的，此外，还得考虑她随身携带的行李。
9. In the slave-cabin, he would point out a banjo or a guitar and say one syllable, ko, and in time the little girl came to associate ko with a banjo or a guitar. 在奴隶居住的小木屋里，他会指着一个班卓琴或是一把吉他用一个音节ko来代替。经过一段时间，小女孩开始把ko和班卓琴或吉他联系起来。