1. Every year, on Independence Day, our Prime Minister Nehru spoke of the benefits of science and technology. 每年的独立日，我们的总理尼赫鲁都要讲一讲科学技术的好处。
2. By a quirk of fate, Humboldt and Bonpland met Mariano Luis de Urquijo, Prime Minister of Spain, who was able to obtain for them the permission to visit the Spanish empire in South America. 由于命运的安排，洪堡和庞普朗遇到了西班牙首相乌而吉乔，他可以使他们得到前往南美洲的西班牙帝国去访问的许可。
3. When he asked if Mr. Lane lived there, the policeman on duty told him that since his defeat, the ex-Prime Minister had gone abroad. 当他询问莱恩先生是否住在那里时，值班的警察告诉他这位前首相落选后出国去了。
4. The Doctor wrote a letter to the Minister disclosing the whole affair. 医生给大臣写了一封信, 揭发了整个事件.
5. The Prime Minister´s policy alienated many of her followers. 首相的政策使很多拥护她的人疏远了她.
6. The Prime Minister was besieged by reporters. 首相被记者们团团围住.
7. The minister criticized my decision. 部长批评了我的决定.
8. The Minister is quite good at diplomacy. 这位部长很会交际手段。
9. The Doctor wrote a letter to the Minister disclosing the whole affair. 医生给大臣写了一封信, 揭发了整个事件.
10. There is no room for another filing cabinet in the office. 办公室里没有地方可再摆一个公文柜。