1. We would lay less stress on ´facts and figures´ and more on a good memory, on applied psychology, and on the capacity of a man to get along with his fellow-citizens. 人们不会重视1资料和数据´，而靠好记性、实用心理学与同伴相处的能力。
2. Whatever the source of noise, one thing is certain: silence, it seems, has become a golden memory. 不管噪声来自何方，有一点是肯定的：看来寂静已变成一种珍贵的回忆。
3. This event was engraved on her memory. 这件事在她的记忆中留下了深刻的印象。
4. This boast is not confirmed by my memory of anybody who on Sunday morning has forced me to partake of his adventure. 在我的记忆中, 这种夸夸其谈从未被任何一位星期日早晨强迫我参加他的散步活动者证实.
5. They venerate the old man´s memory. 他们怀着崇敬之情纪念那位老人。
6. His memory is embalmed in the hearts of his people. 他永远被铭记在人民心中。
7. He has lost his faculty of memory. 他失去了记忆力。
8. His memory will always remain with us. 他永远留在我们的记忆中.
9. He has a remarkable memory. 他的记忆力颇不寻常。
10. His memory was most vigorous and accurate. 他的记忆力极为活跃而且准确。