1. Each of the five people had one fifth of the cake. 五个人分那块糕，每人分得五分之一。
2. Blend the butter and the sugar before adding other ingredients of the cake. 在加蛋糕的其它成分之前,先把奶油和糖混合一下.
3. Besides, if Hans comes here, he will ask me to give him some flour on credit, and I cannot do that. 还有，要是汉斯来了，他会向我赊借面粉，我是不会答应的。
4. Whisk the egg and then add the flour. 打好鸡蛋以後再加面粉.
5. When an Englishman say ´cake´ , he means sweet cake. 英国人说‘cake’的时候，指的是甜的蛋糕。
6. We are making a big cake. 我们在做一个大蛋糕.
7. The flour was ground from barley. 这面粉是用大麦碾成的。
8. The flour was ground from barley. 这面粉是用大麦碾成的。
9. There is too much spice in the cake. 饼中的香料太多。
10. The next day the Miller came and asked Hans to carry a sack of flour to the market and sell it for him. 第二天，磨坊主来了，让汉斯帮他运一袋面粉到集市上去卖；