1. Each of the five people had one fifth of the cake. 五个人分那块糕，每人分得五分之一。
2. Blend the butter and the sugar before adding other ingredients of the cake. 在加蛋糕的其它成分之前,先把奶油和糖混合一下.
3. But as the paper moved from side to side under the pen point, its movement would be recorded in ink upon its surface. 由于纸在笔下来回运动，纸的表面就会用墨水记录下地板运动的情况。
4. When an Englishman say ´cake´ , he means sweet cake. 英国人说‘cake’的时候，指的是甜的蛋糕。
5. We are making a big cake. 我们在做一个大蛋糕.
6. There is too much spice in the cake. 饼中的香料太多。
7. This may be because we've brought suitcases full of dried cake, canned sardines, and sausages, which would keep during the long journey. 这也许是因为我们带着装满干硬糕点、罐头沙丁鱼和香肠的手提箱的缘故。这些食物在漫长旅途中不会变质。
8. No matter how hard I tried, it was impossible to fill this beautiful pen with ink and to this day it has never written a single word! 然而不管我如何摆弄，那枝漂亮的钢笔就是吸不进墨水来。直到今天，那枝笔连一个字也没写过！
9. He dipped his pen into the ink. 他拿钢笔蘸墨水。
10. He picked the biggest cake he could find. 他挑了他所能找到的最大的一块蛋糕.