a commercial mix for making a cake
1. Each of the five people had one fifth of the cake. 五个人分那块糕，每人分得五分之一。
2. Expand your world. Many discoveries in science, engineering and the arts mix ideas from different fields. Consider "The Two-String Problem." 拓展你的视野。许多理工和人文科学方面的发现都融合了不同领域中的思想。以"两绳问题"为例。
3. Blend the butter and the sugar before adding other ingredients of the cake. 在加蛋糕的其它成分之前,先把奶油和糖混合一下.
4. When an Englishman say ´cake´ , he means sweet cake. 英国人说‘cake’的时候，指的是甜的蛋糕。
5. We are making a big cake. 我们在做一个大蛋糕.
6. We mix oil and vinegar to put on salad. 我们把油和醋搀和在一起，用来拌色拉。
7. When personalities don't mix, the excitement of being away at college can quickly grow stale. 彼此性格不合时，离家上大学的那种兴奋感就会立刻变得索然无味。
8. There is too much spice in the cake. 饼中的香料太多。
9. This may be because we've brought suitcases full of dried cake, canned sardines, and sausages, which would keep during the long journey. 这也许是因为我们带着装满干硬糕点、罐头沙丁鱼和香肠的手提箱的缘故。这些食物在漫长旅途中不会变质。
10. They show that the Khoisan may be a very ancient mix of west Asians and black Africans. 基因研究表明科伊桑人可能是古代西亚人与非洲黑人的混血，