1. Every one of those mothers loves and needs her daughter more than her daughter will ever love or need her mother. 与女儿对自己母亲的爱和需要相比，每一位母亲更爱更需要自己的女儿。
2. Bassanio, Antonio´s best friend, was in love with Portia, a rich andbeautiful lady who also loved him. 巴萨尼奥是安东尼奥最好的朋友，他爱上了一位富有、漂亮的女子鲍西娅，她也爱他.
3. But one thing they'll always have: our love and devotion." 可是有一样东西他们将会永远拥有：我们的爱和奉献。"
4. But I would love to be able to pay for some of my living and not have to go through an embarrassing situation every time I need a spare part for my wheelchair. 但我很想自己负担部分生活费用，不必在每次需要为轮椅买点配件时都去尴尬地求人。
5. When my father sent love letters to my mother, my grandmother would open and then hide them. 每当爸爸给妈妈寄来情书，外婆就把信拆开，然后将它们藏起来。
6. What people call the new Love Family, unfortunately, has replaced a permanent relationship with a new ideal of unlimited choice. 不幸的是，人们称之为 "情爱家庭"的新模式以无约束的选择这一理想化的做法取代了夫妻间长相厮守的关系。
7. We'd like to share some of the positive meanings love has for us. 我们想与大家一起分享我们对爱情的一些积极看法。
8. We agree with the idea that love is a spirit that changes life. 我们一致认为爱是一种精神，它能改变人生。
9. This invariably wins them the love and respect of others, for they add colour to the dull routine of everyday life. 这种行为常常为他们赢得别人的爱戴和尊敬，因为他们给单调的日常生活增添了色彩。
10. The prince fell in love with a fair young maiden. 王子爱上了一个美貌的少女。