1. Wilma was bouncing the ball around under the basket. 威尔玛正在篮下来回运球，
2. When I played ball (poorly), he "played" too. When I joined the Navy, he "joined" too. 我打球时（球技很糟），他也在"打"；后来我加入了海军，他也"加入"了。
3. The sun looks like a big ball of fire. 太阳看起来象个大火球。
4. This is a big ball. 这是一个大球.
5. The wooden ball is heavier than the cotton one. 木球比棉球要重.
6. The ball rebounded off the wall. 球从墙壁弹回。
7. The ball swerved to the left. 那球突然转向左方.
8. The ball struck him so hard that he nearly fell into the water. 球重重地打在他身上，使他差点儿落入水中。
9. The sun is a huge blazing ball, a million times larger than the earth. 太阳是个比地球大百万倍的巨大火球，
10. The moon is a ball of cold rock. 月亮是一个冷的岩石球，