1. Well, it also features recling seats, a tilt steering wheel, and plenty of headroom. 嗯 ,它也以躺椅座,可倾斜的驾驶盘和充裕的头上空间为特色.
2. The tenants of Zeta Road looked and a mighty cheer went up, for across the spare wheel of the Hon. Hubert Bond´s car was plastered a huge poster which read: "NOT A PENNY ON THE RENTS!" 泽特路的住户们看过去，一阵强有力的欢呼声响起来，尊敬的休伯特·邦德车子上的后备轮胎上粘着一张大海报，上面写着：“房租一分钱不能加！”
3. Dad has no misgivings when Mother takes the wheel, because she is an excellent driver. 当母亲开车时，父亲一点也不疑惧，因为她是一优秀的驾驶员。
4. Dealer: Well, it also features reclining seats, a tilt steering wheel, and plenty of headroom. 商人:嗯 ,它也以躺椅座,可倾斜的驾驶盘和充裕的头上空间为特色.
5. A wheel is circular. 轮子是圆形的。
6. As the man tried to swing the speedboat round, the steering wheel came away in his hands. 当那人试图让快艇转弯时，方向盘脱手了。
7. "In contrast, the animals that exercised inside the automatic wheel possessed a greater density of blood vessels in the brain than did either of the other two groups of animals." "相比之下，在自动轮中跑动的老鼠，较之其他两组的老鼠，其大脑的血管密度更大。"
8. One man stayed at the wheel while two others with black stockings over their faces jumped out and smashed the window of the shop with iron bars. 一人留在驾驶座上，另外两个用黑色长筒丝袜蒙面的人跳下车来。他们用铁棒把商店橱窗的玻璃砸碎。
9. One group was exercised by running inside an automatic wheel, a second group improved their skills in a complicated obstacle course, and a third group was inactive. 第一组在自动轮中跑动，第二组通过一种复杂的越障训练来提高技能，第三组则不做任何运动。
10. In today´s lesson I learned how to manipulate the steering wheel. 在今天的课程中，我学到了如何去操作驾驶盘。