1. Edwin Land, one of America's most productive inventors, claimed the idea leading to his invention of the Polaroid camera came from his three-year-old daughter. 美国最具创造力的发明家之一埃德温·兰德说，使他产生发明宝丽来相机这一想法的是他三岁的女儿。
2. The camera was tipped. 照相机倾斜。
3. The focus on my camera isn´t working properly. 我的照相机上的调焦装置有毛病.
4. The camera is photographic. 照相机是用于摄影的.
5. "The camera and the film became clear to me. In my mind they were so real that I spent several hours describing them." "照相机和胶片对于我变得清晰可见。在我的脑海里，它们如此真实，我只用了几个小时就将它们描述了出来。"
6. My camera strap has broken. 我照相机上的皮带断了.
7. Modern camera design tends to simplicity. 现代照相机设计得越来越简单。