1. Eye witnesses to the accident completely exonerated the driver. 事故的目击者证明司机完全无罪。
2. Eye contact should be natural, not forced or overdone. 目光的接触应该自然，而不要勉强或过度。
3. Edwin Land, one of America's most productive inventors, claimed the idea leading to his invention of the Polaroid camera came from his three-year-old daughter. 美国最具创造力的发明家之一埃德温·兰德说，使他产生发明宝丽来相机这一想法的是他三岁的女儿。
4. By the time you read this, the Hubble´s eagle eye will have sent us thousands and thousands of wonderful pictures. 等到你读到这篇文章时，敏锐的哈勃望远镜已经为我们送来了成千上万张精彩的照片。
5. But just as Soapy entered the restaurant, the head waiter´s eye fell on his shabby trousers and boots. 然而苏比刚踏进餐馆大门，领班待者的目光就落在了他的破裤子烂鞋上。
6. What the eye sees as racial differences — between Europeans and Africans, for example — are mainly a way to adapt to climate as humans move from one continent to another. 我们眼中看到的人种差异，例如欧洲人与非洲人的差异，主要是人类从一个大陆向另一个大陆迁移时为适应气候所产生的。
7. The camera was tipped. 照相机倾斜。
8. The focus on my camera isn´t working properly. 我的照相机上的调焦装置有毛病.
9. There was a glint in her eye that showed she was angry. 她眼中有生气的眼神。
10. The camera is photographic. 照相机是用于摄影的.