not liking to have your photograph taken
1. Edwin Land, one of America's most productive inventors, claimed the idea leading to his invention of the Polaroid camera came from his three-year-old daughter. 美国最具创造力的发明家之一埃德温·兰德说，使他产生发明宝丽来相机这一想法的是他三岁的女儿。
2. The camera was tipped. 照相机倾斜。
3. The focus on my camera isn´t working properly. 我的照相机上的调焦装置有毛病.
4. The camera is photographic. 照相机是用于摄影的.
5. He was too shy to speak to her. 他很怕羞, 连话都不敢跟她说.
6. Her eyes are big and a little shy, her voice is soft, her skin a light brown colour.) 大眼睛，有点羞答答的，柔和的声音，浅褐色的皮肤）
7. "The camera and the film became clear to me. In my mind they were so real that I spent several hours describing them." "照相机和胶片对于我变得清晰可见。在我的脑海里，它们如此真实，我只用了几个小时就将它们描述了出来。"
8. Since Peter Reid had developed T.B. and gone to hospital, Joan had always been so shy and so difficult to talk to. 自从彼得·里德患结核病住院以来，琼总是这样羞于见人，难以交谈。
9. My camera strap has broken. 我照相机上的皮带断了.
10. Modern camera design tends to simplicity. 现代照相机设计得越来越简单。