adj delightful 令人高兴的; 迷人的; 可爱的
*a charming man, village, song 令人喜爱的男子、村庄、歌.
very pleasing or attractive
a charming little Italian restaurant
Harry can be very charming.
1. But when I met Mark I found him a charming and intelligent young guy. 但是当我见到马克时，我发现他是一个既讨人喜欢又聪明的年轻人。
2. We tramp another furlong or so, and he says that Mars A is a charming woman. 我们又走了200米左右, 他说甲太太是一位妩媚的女人.
3. When we met I saw him as my beloved, intelligent, charming, and caring. 当年我和你爸爸相遇时，我也把他看作是个可爱、 聪明、讨人喜欢和善解人意的人。
4. She was one of those pretty and charming girls who, as if by a mistake of destiny, were born in a family of clerks. 她是一个妩媚动人的姑娘，仿佛是由于命运的阴错阳差，出生在一个小职员的家庭。
5. Mr. Bond´s manners were charming. 邦德先生风度翩翩。
6. “I found him a very charming man, very friendly, considerate — not at all proud,” said Georgie McAllister, 70, the manager of the local museum whose family has been farming the surrounding hills for generations. "我觉得这个人非常可爱，非常友好，非常体贴，一点也不傲慢。" 70岁的乔吉·麦卡利斯特这样说。他是当地博物馆馆长，家里人世代都在周围山上种地。"
7. I know Jane.She is my co-worker.She is a very charming girl. 我认识珍妮,她是我的同事,她是一个非常迷人的女孩.
8. I know Jane.She is my co-worker.She is a very charming girl. 我认识珍妮,她是我的同事,她是一个非常迷人的女孩.