adj not vague; definite 不含混的; 明确的
*,clear-cut `plans, pro`posals, di`stinctions 明确的计划、提议、区分.
1. Even under a clear blue sky, the village looked forbidding, as all the houses were built of grey mud bricks. 农舍全用灰色的土坯建成，因此，即使在晴朗的蓝天底下，村庄看上去也会令人感到难以亲近。
2. Eliot says you can first make a list of 12 things, then cut it down to 6 and set your priorities. 埃利奥特说，你可以先列出12件事，然后把它压缩到6件，要确定轻重缓急。
3. But people who are cut off not only from foreign tourists, but even from their own countrymen can be hostile to travellers. 但是，那些不但与外国旅游者隔绝，而且与本国同胞隔绝的人们有可能对游客抱有敌意。
4. But before the Suez Canal was cut in 1869, Asia was also linked to Africa. 而在这条苏伊士运河1869年开凿之前，亚洲与非洲也是连在一起的。
5. Will the cut leave a scar? 这伤口能留下疤痕吗?
6. We were cut off by the tide. 我们让潮水截住了.
7. Without machinery, the ancient Egyptians cut and moved and lifted each of these stones. 古埃及人是在没有机械装备的情况下，开采、搬运和抬起每一块石头的。
8. We budget it, save it, waste it, steal it, kill it, cut it, account for it; we also charge for it. It is a precious resource. 我们安排时间、节约时间、浪费时间、挤抢时间、消磨时间、缩减时间、对时间的使用作出解释; 我们还要因时间而收取费用。时间是一种宝贵的资源。
9. The blood had congealed round the cut on her knee. 血液在她的膝盖伤口周围凝固了.
10. There is a cut on his cuff. 他袖口上有个口子。