closed circuit television
.closed circuit 'television
CCTV a system of cameras and television that is used in many public buildings and shopping centres to protect them from crime
1. Every door was closed and every window was shuttered. 家家门窗紧闭。
2. Bit by bit she closed the gap. 她一点一点地缩短了距离。
3. But just before the competition closed, a lorry arrived at the factory with a truly colossal biscuit which weighed 2,400 pounds. 但就在竞赛截止时间将到之际，一辆卡车驶进了工厂，运来了一个特大无比、重达2,400磅的饼干。
4. Well, the problem with television commercials are very expensive. 电视的问题是成本，电视广告很贵。
5. When the door had closed upon them, the schoolgirls began to stir. 教室的门在他们身后关上了。女学生们开始活跃起来。
6. When he saw a ship, he closed his eyes. He knew there could be no ship, no sea, here. An imagined picture, he thought. 他看到海面上有一条船，他闭上了眼睛。他知道在这儿是不可能有船和海的。他想这一定是幻觉。
7. With their eyes closed and bodies swaying, they run the course in their minds first, which improves their performance. 他们闭上眼，摆动身体，在头脑中先把整个滑雪道跑一遍，这能提高他们在实际比赛中的表现。
8. Television advertising boosted their sales. 电视广告促进了他们的销售。
9. The television audience aggregated 30 millions. 电视观众合计达3000万人.
10. The door closed automatically . 这门自动关了.