adj ~ (about/for sth/that...) worried; troubled 担心的; 烦恼的; 忧虑的
*Concerned parents held a meeting. 忧心忡忡的家长们开了一次会.
* We're all concerned for her safety. 我们都为她的安全担忧.
* I'm concerned that they may have got lost. 我担心他们可能迷路了.
3 as far as somebody is concerned
4 as far as something is concerned
5【think something is important】
7 concerned with somebody/something
【INVOLVED】 [not before noun]
involved in something or affected by it
Divorce is very painful, especially when children are concerned.
Some of the farmers concerned suffer particularly from the low prices.
We are trying to reach an agreement with all concerned (=everyone who is involved or affected) .
all the people concerned with children's education
There was no evidence that he was concerned in any criminal activity.
worried about something
She is concerned about how little food I eat.
He called the police because he was concerned for Gemma's safety.
Pamela was concerned that her schoolwork had deteriorated despite her hard work.
The drug came under strong attack from concerned professional observers.
as far as sb is concerned
spoken used to show what someone's opinion on a subject is or how it affects them
As far as Americans are concerned, a lot of our hotels are below average.
As far as I'm concerned, you can forget about it.
as far as sth is concernedalsowhere sth is concerned
spoken used to show which subject or thing you are talking about
As far as traffic is concerned there are no delays at the moment.
【THINK SOMETHING IS IMPORTANT】 [not before noun]
believing that something is important
Many politicians are more concerned with power and control than with the good of the people.
concerned to do sth
Mr Quinn is simply concerned to hold on to his job.
caring about someone and whether they are happy and healthy
He was genuinely concerned for the children.
concerned with sb/sth
if a book, story etc is concerned with a person, subject etc, it is about that subject
This chapter is concerned with the mental health of older people.
1. But as far as the two young men were concerned, every mile farther south increased their enthusiasm and excitement. 但是对于两个年轻人来说，向南的每一英里都大大增加了他们的热情与兴奋。
2. The main field of hygiene is concerned with healthy living and cleanliness. 卫生学的主要范围和健康的生活及清洁有关。
3. The main field of hygiene is concerned with healthy living and cleanliness. 卫生学的主要范围和健康的生活及清洁有关。
4. The ´Stratoscope´ flights of 1959, concerned mainly with studies of the Sun, were remarkably successful. 主要与研究太阳有关的1959年的“同温层观察者”的飞行获得了显著的成功。
5. The Russians and the British, as well as the Americans, were concerned over Iran´s loose security measures. 俄国人和英国人，以及美国人，对伊朗松散的保安措施感到关切。
6. As far as Humboldt was concerned, they only did him one positive service. 至于洪堡，只让他们帮忙做固定的一件事。
7. Specifically, some experts are concerned about the creation of a new (and disrespected) social class: "the clones". 具体说来，有些专家担心会出现一个新的（和不被尊重的）社会阶层，即"克隆阶层"。
8. Cloning is a radical challenge to the most fundamental laws of biology, so it's reasonable to be concerned that it might be a preface to activities that will threaten human society and dignity. 克隆向生物学最基本的规律发起了一次革命性的挑战，因此有理由担心这或许是威胁人类社会和人类尊严的活动的序曲。
9. Other countries — France, Italy, Spain, even Japan and Korea — have provided more applause (and profit) where Chaplin is concerned than the land of his birth. 就卓别林而言，其他国家，如法国、意大利、西班牙，甚至日本和朝鲜，比他的出生地给予了他更多的掌声（和更多的收益）。
10. I was much concerned about her. 我很关心她。