1. When she caught up with them, she saw that they had sat down and were going through the contents of the bag, so she ran straight at them. 当她赶上他们时，发现他们已经坐了下来，正翻着包里的东西。于是她直冲过去。
2. The contents of his pockets were itemized and confiscated. 他口袋里的东西经过一一登录后全部被没收了。
3. Though the crew were at first under the impression that the lost ship had been found, the contents of the chest proved them wrong. 船员们开始认为沉船找着了，但海底沉箱内的物品证明他们弄错了。
4. The contents were disappointing. 箱内东西令人失望。
5. Then he showed me the contents of the parcel. 接着他给我看了包里的东西。
6. This man examined its contents, then said: "I understand there is a two-volume edition of this work." 部长查看了书的内容，说道："我知道这书有两卷本的。"
7. Do you know the contents of the Ten Commandments? 你知道"十戒"的内容吗?
8. After so many performances, he had managed to learn the contents of the letter by heart. 看看他反复演出这么多场之后，是否已将信的内容记熟了。
9. As I was flying off early the next day, there would be no time for Gestapo officials at the airport to go over the contents. 因为第二天一早我就要乘飞机离开，因此机场的盖世太保官员就没有时间来检查箱子里装的东西。
10. Pour out the contents, and there is discovered a pile of small things both valuable and worthless. 倒出袋中物，可以发现一堆或有用或无用的小杂物：