adv without stopping; repeatedly 不停地; 一再地
*They're continually arguing. 他们争吵不休.
* I continually have to remind him of his responsibilities. 我得一再提醒他记住他的责任.
1. Everything around him was full of her presence, continually reopening the wound. 他身边的一切都是母亲的影子不断勾起他的伤感。
2. For even though it was still summer, it rained continually and it was often bitterly cold. 虽然是盛夏季节,可总是阴雨连绵，而且常常冷得要命。
3. For even though it was still summer, it rained continually and it was often bitterly cold. 因为即使那时仍为夏季，但雨总是下个不停，而且常常冷得厉害。
4. We continually wage war on them, for they contaminate our food, carry diseases, or devour our crops. 人类不断同昆虫斗争，因为昆虫弄脏我们的食物，传播疾病，吞噬庄稼。
5. This is what the sculptor must do. He must strive continually to think of, and use, form in its full spatial completeness. 而雕塑家就必须做到这一点。他必须勤于想像并且利用形体在空间中的完整性。
6. Although I still made many mistakes and was continually learning, I had finally reaped the benefits of all that hard work. 尽管我还是常常出错，仍处于继续学习阶段，但我已尝到刻苦学习的甜头。