cre＝to make（制造），to grow（生长） 变化型 cresc
1 [attrib 作定语] of or involving creation 创造的; 创造性的; 创作的
*The writer described the creative process. 这位作家叙述了创作的过程.
* He teaches creative writing, ie teaches people to write fiction, plays, etc. 他教写作.
2 able to create 有创造力的
*She's very creative; she writes and paints. 她很有创作能力, 既从事写作又从事绘画.
1. Back in the good old days of stable economic expansion — the 1950s and 1960s — a person could choose to do something new, exciting, and creative in life but could also choose to say, "That's not for me: 回顾过去经济平稳发展的好时光--20世纪的50年代和60年代--人们可能会选择生活中某种既新鲜刺激，又有创意的事干，但是也可能会说：
2. Becoming more creative means paying attention to that endless flow of ideas you produce, and learning to capture and act upon the new that's within you. 变得更有创造力意味着去留心你那些无穷无尽的想法，学会捕捉你脑子里的新东西并将之付诸行动。
3. The writer described the creative process. 这位作家叙述了创作的过程.
4. The unconscious is certainly the source of instinctive activity. But in creative thought the unconscious is responsible for the production of new organized forms from relatively disorganized elements. 潜意识无疑是本能活动的源泉。不过，在创造性思维过程中，正是潜意识使得相对无序的成分变成新的有序形式。
5. To capture it, you must be ready. Creative people are always ready to act — possibly the only difference between us and them. 所以，要抓到它就必须有所准备。有创造力的人总是随时准备采取行动——这也许是我们与爱迪生等人之间的惟一差别。
6. Also, spoiled children are not as challenged to be more creative in their play as children with fewer toys. 另外, 被宠坏的孩子不象那些拥有玩具较少的孩子会在做游戏时被激发出更大的创造性。
7. All of us have experienced this sudden arrival of a new idea, but it is easiest to examine it in the great creative personalities, many of whom experienced it in an intensified form and have written it down in their life stories and letters. 我们都有过灵机一动突然有了这样一个新想法的经历，而这在那些富有创造性的天才人物身上最显而易见。他们中的许多人对这种经历有着强烈的感受，并在回忆录和信函中将其记录了下来。
8. All truly creative activities depend in some degree on these signals from the unconscious, and the more highly insightful the person, the sharper and more dramatic the signals become. 一切真正创造性的活动似乎在某种程度上都依赖于潜意识中的这些信号；一个人洞察力越强，这些信号就越鲜明、越富有戏剧性。
9. A third type of creative experience is exemplified by the dreams which came to Descartes at the age of twenty-three and determined his life path. 笛卡尔23岁时所作过的、决定了他的人生道路的一些梦，可以作为第三种创造性经历的例证。
10. A decade of enquiry has convinced me we can. What separates the average person from Edison, Picasso or even Shakespeare isn't creative capacity. It's the ability to use that capacity by encouraging creative impulses and then acting upon them. 十年的研究使我确信,我们都能变得那样聪明。普通人与爱迪生、毕加索或者莎士比亚之间的差别不在于创造力,而在于通过激发创造性灵感并将这种灵感付诸实践来利用创造力的能力。